Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

A New Portfolio

Hey guys, I've decided to create a new blog for the year dedicated to my portfolio work. Bare with me into this journey into the unknown or slightly known! its going to be a roller coaster ride of tears of laughter and pain and all the other emotions mixed into one big giant ball which chases after you as you run up hill. Yes. Exactly.

Anyway I thought I'd start off my new Art portfolio with a refreshers course on the kit I'm going to use to make it. I'll start off with Unreal because its free to download and mess with, here's the link. If you're interested in a career in the Games Industry I highly recommend unreal or any other tools which let you dive straight in and experience everything it has to offer.

So for next week I'll be posting updates on my Unreal stuff so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment