Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Grim Dystopia Part 4

In Part 4 I concentrated on building up the rest of the scene, mainly the mansion area which I explained in Part 2. This creates the contrast between the drab building flats and the luxury of the mansion. I think it worked out well.

Here are some images of Grim Dystopia's progression:

I started adding more detail to the flats, adding lights and posts on street corners. How could they see in the dark without lights?









I'm fond of this image, its shows the progression from a group of random objects to a full working environment.























More of a overview screen of how the environment is progressing.

















































Here is the mansion, built of of modular panels, I think its made up of about 10 different objects:
























And finally here is the screen of the blockout finished. All there is to do now is to add in the detail, the introduction of particle effects and tweaks in the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment