Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Grim Dystopia Part 2

Following on from Part 1 of Grim Dystopia, I've managed to spend a good few hours working on it and I've been building up the scene nicely. I concentrated on blocking out the previous section and also the center of the environment. Building up the flats using modular assets. I think they turned out nicely, I wanted them to be dull and drab for what comes later in the scene, a luxurious mansion. 

Here are some more screens of progression:




























From the start of the project I wanted a center piece in the middle of the square, I thought this seemed appropriate, a mix of old and new brought together.






I also started experimenting briefly with particle/lighting effects although these usually come later in project, its always good to experiment to see what works and doesn't work depending on what you're trying to achieve with the scene.




















I tried recreating the last image of Part 1 with some tweaks with the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment